The Pattern on The Trestleboard

This is truth about the Self:

0: All the power that ever was or will be is here now

1: I am a centre of expression for the Primal Will-to-Good which eternally creates and sustains the universe.

2: Through me its unfailing Wisdom takes form in thought and word.

3: Filled with Understanding of its perfect law, I am guided, moment by moment, along the path of liberation.

4: From the exhaustless riches of its Limitless Substance, I draw all things needful, both spiritual and material.

5: I recognise the manifestations of the undeviating Justice in all the circumstances of my life.

6: In all things, great and small, I see the Beauty of the divine expression.

7: Living from that Will, supported by its unfailing Wisdom and Understanding, mine is the victorious life.

8: I look forward with confidence to the perfect realisation of the Eternal Splendour of the Limitless Light.

9: In thought and word and deed, I rest my life, from day to day, upon the sure Foundation of Eternal Being.

10: The Kingdom of Spirit is embodied in my flesh.

Paul Foster Case, "The Tarot".

Comments

Popular Posts